Sunday, April 20, 2014

Voldemort Voldemort ooh Voldy Voldy Voldy

Some highlights of one of the best weeks of my life: 
Our first night in Cambridge we found out how much more fun Bachelor parties are in the UK, and also who "banana man" was. 
Eating by the river in Cambridge was a great way to do our book discussion of Wind in the Willows. 
Eating where the inklings aka Tolkien and Lewis met, while leading a book discussion for the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. 
A casual box that is older than America that they only deem important enough to hold paper. 
Throwing my sorority hand sign in front of a breast cancer awareness banner in Cambridge, which is also my sorority's philanthropy. 
Posing like Roald Dahl at the museum in his hometown. 
Matilda the musical was such a great choice for entertainment and also had so many parallels to Harry Potter!
Working up my entire life to finally being Hermione. 
 Finding a broomstick at the studio and bringing out my athletic Quidditch side.
Posing in the Great Hall. 
 What I want the most in the mirror of Erised: myself at Harry Potter Studios right now. Wishing I was back!


1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures, Paige! Wish we were all back there!

    ReplyDelete