- Childhood Resilience (Hawaii Longitudinal Study and Harry Potter)
- Real and Fictional Orphans (the Romanian Orphans, Harry, and Tom Riddle)
- Harry as Fairy Tale Prince, Real Boy, and Archetypal Hero
- JKR's Harvard commencement speech (the Value of Failure and "Imagination")
- Attachment Styles at Hogwarts
- "The Function of Fiction is the Abstraction and Simulation of Social Experience"
- Emotions, Temperament, and the Courageous Harry Potter (Emotional Intelligence)
- Religious Themes in Harry Potter
- Dealing with Grief and Trauma in Fiction and Real Life
- Handling Fame: Harry Potter and Dan Radcliffe
Monday, February 4, 2013
What we did this weekend!
Discussion topics from the weekend of Feb. 1-2: